UniSlope 1K Highline Custom
Unislope® 1K is ideal when using large tiles or stone slabs. There is no need to cut tiles to create the slope and you don’t stand on the drain whilst showering.
- Drain is wall mounted for easy installation
- Level floor access is achievable
- Removable grate / tiled cover for easy cleaning
- Solvent free paint-on waterproofing membrane
- Stable and safe with large metal flanges
- Internal channel to prevent stagnant water
- Approved for wooden and concrete construction
- Low profile wet room drain version available
- BBA approved Unidrain
Unidrain’s Award winning patented linear drain is wall mounted to ensure a secure fixing. The standard outlet has a capacity of 54ltrs per minute and can be easily cleaned by removing the grate / tiled cover.
The UniSlope® 1K preformed slope has the perfect built in gradient. It can sit flush with the prepared floor to create level floor access. UniSlope® can be trimmed to size.
All Wet Rooms need to be waterproofed. Our paint-on liquid waterproofing membrane is designed to stretch and move with your building. The membrane is 100% waterproof and dries as a one piece application.
UniSlope 1K Installation Video
For further information please visit our resources page.